BEFORE THE OIL AND GAS CONSERVATION COMMISSION
IN THE MATTER OF THE EXEMPTION FROM BONDING ) CAUSE NO. 1
REQUIREMENTS OF RULE 304 OF THE OIL AND GAS )
CONSERVATION COMMISSION RULES
AND REGULATIONS, ) ORDER NO. 1-21 (Formerly 1-121)
REPORT OF THE COMMISSION
This cause came on for hearing before the Commission on November 18, 1991 at 8:30 a.m., in Room 101, State Education Building, 201 East Colfax, Denver, Colorado, after giving Notice of Hearing as required by law, on the request of John and Joe Martinez to be exempt from the bonding requirements as provided for in Rule 304 for the well Martinez No. 1 located in the SW¼ SW¼ Section 18, Township 32 North, Range 1 East, 6th P.M., Archuleta County, Colorado.
The Commission finds as follows:
1. John and Joe Martinez, as applicant herein, is an interested party in the subject matter of the above-referenced hearing.
2. Due notice of the time, place and purpose of the hearing has been given in all respects as required by law.
3. The Commission has jurisdiction over the subject matter embraced in said Notice, and of the parties interested therein, and jurisdiction to promulgate the hereinafter prescribed order.
The gas from said well, of low volume, is to be used
for domestic purposes on the
5. John and Joe Martinez, as owners of said well, should assume full liability relative to the production of gas from said well in addition to the responsibilities to properly plug and abandon the well at such time as production is no longer available.
6. Security in the individual amount of not less than One Thousand Dollars ($1,000) shall be posted with the Oil and Gas Conservation Commission for the well.
7. John and Joe Martinez should record this Order with the Clerk and Recorder of Washington County, Colorado.
NOW, THEREFORE, IT IS ORDERED, that Delbert Koch shall post security with the Oil and Gas Conservation Commission in the amount of not less than One Thousand Dollars ($1,000) for operation of the well Martinez No. 1 located in SW¼ SW¼ of Section 18, Township 32 North, Range 1 East, 6th P.M., Archuleta County, Colorado.
IT IS FURTHER ORDERED, that John and Joe Martinez shall assume full liability relating to the production of gas from said well and the responsibility to properly plug and abandon said well at such time as production is no longer available.
IT IS FURTHER ORDERED, that John and Joe Martinez shall record this Order with the Clerk and Recorder of Archuleta County.
ENTERED this 16th day of December, 1991, as of November 18, 1991.
OIL AND GAS CONSERVATION COMMISSION
OF THE STATE OF
Patricia C. Beaver, Secretary
Denver, Colorado 80203