BEFORE THE OIL AND GAS CONSERVATION COMMISSION
OF THE STATE OF COLORADO
IN THE MATTER OF THE PROMULGATION AND ESTABLISHMENT OF FIELD RULES TO GOVERN OPERATIONS IN THE CODELL AND NIOBRARA FORMATIONS, WATTENBERG FIELD, BOULDER COUNTY, COLORADO.
CAUSE NOS. 1 and 407
DOCKET NO. 170500189, 170500190, 170500191, and 170500192
Order No. 1-199; 407-1960
STIPULATION FOR VOLUNTARY STANDSTILL
Crestone Peak Resources Operation, LLC (“Crestone”), 8 North LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Extraction Oil & Gas, Inc. (“8 North/Extraction”), and Kerr-McGee Oil & Gas Onshore LP (“Kerr-McGee”)(collectively referred to as the “Parties”), by and through their respective attorneys, respectfully submit to the Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission (“Commission”) this Stipulation for Voluntary Standstill (“Stipulation”) to be made an Order of the Commission in the above-captioned dockets.
Crestone, 8 North/Extraction, and Kerr-McGee hereby stipulate and agree, and request the Commission enter an Order as to the Application Lands in Docket Nos. 170500189, 170500190, 170500191, and 170500192 as follows:
7. Nothing in this stipulation shall preclude or impair 8 North/Extraction’s and Kerr-McGee’s rights to protest or otherwise object to the merits of the Comprehensive Drilling Plan in Docket No. 170500189 or the merits of the proposed drilling and spacing units in Docket Nos. 170500190, 170500191, and 170500192, once those dockets are noticed for hearing;
The Commission, having reviewed the above terms of Stipulation and otherwise being fully advised in the premises, hereby approves the Stipulation and makes the same an Order of the Commission effective, May 1, 2017.
IT IS FURTHER ORDERED:
1. The provisions contained in the above order shall become effective immediately.
2. The Commission expressly reserves its right, after notice and hearing, to alter, amend or repeal any and/or all of the above orders.
3. Under the State Administrative Procedure Act the Commission considers this Order to be final agency action for purposes of judicial review within 35 days after the date this Order is mailed by the Commission.
4. An application for reconsideration by the Commission of this Order is not required prior to the filing for judicial review.
ENTERED this ____ day of May, 2017, as of May 1, 2017
OIL AND GAS CONSERVATION COMMISSION OF THE STATE OF COLORADO
Peter Gowen, Acting Secretary
APPROVED this day of April 30, 2017:
Jamie L. Jost
Jost Energy Law, P.C.
1401 17th Street, Suite 370
Denver, CO 80202
(720) 446-5620 – Main
Attorneys for Crestone Peak Resources Operating, LLC
Joseph C. Pierzchala
Welborn Sullivan Meck & Tooley, P.C.
1125 17th Street, Suite 2200
Denver, CO 80202
Attorneys for Kerr-McGee Oil & Gas
Michael J. Wozniak
Beatty & Wozniak, P.C.
216 16th Street, Suite 1100
Denver, Colorado 80202
Attorneys for 8 North, LLC