BEFORE THE OIL AND GAS CONSERVATION COMMISSION
OF THE STATE OF COLORADO
IN THE MATTER OF THE EXEMPTION FROM BONDING ) CAUSE NO. 1
REQUIREMENTS OF RULE 304 OF THE OIL AND GAS )
CONSERVATION COMMISSION RULES AND ) ORDER NO. 1-16 (Formerly 1-114)
REGULATIONS, YUMA COUNTY, COLORADO ) AMENDED
REPORT OF THE COMMISSION
This cause came on for hearing before the Commission on February 19, 1991 at 8:30 a.m., in Room 101, State Education Building, 201 East Colfax, Denver, Colorado, after giving Notice of Hearing as required by law, on the request of Keith Lillich to be exempt from the bonding requirements as provided for in Rule 304 for the well Lillich No. 1 located in the SE¼ SE¼ Section 34, Township 3 North, Range 48 West, 6th P.M., Yuma County, Colorado.
The Commission finds as follows:
1. Keith Lillich, as applicant herein, is an interested party in the subject matter of the above-referenced hearing.
2. Due notice of the time, place and purpose of the hearing has been given in all respects as required by law.
3. The Commission has jurisdiction over the subject matter embraced in said Notice, and of the parties interested therein, and jurisdiction to promulgate the hereinafter prescribed order.
4. The gas from said well, of low volume, is to be used for domestic purposes on the Lillich property.
5. Keith Lillich, as owner of said well, should assume full liability relative to the production of gas from said well in addition to the responsibilities to properly plug and abandon the well at such time as production is no longer available.
6. Security in the individual amount of not less than One Thousand Dollars ($1,000) shall be posted with the Oil and Gas Conservation Commission for the well.
7. Keith Lillich should record this Order with the Clerk and Recorder of Yuma County, Colorado.
NOW, THEREFORE, IT IS ORDERED, that Keith Lillich shall post security with the Oil and Gas Conservation Commission in the amount of not less than One Thousand Dollars ($1,000) for operation of the well Lillich No. 1 located in the center of the SE¼ SE¼ of Section 34, Township 3 North, Range 48 West, 6th P.M. Yuma County, Colorado.
IT IS FURTHER ORDERED, that Keith Lillich shall assume full liability relating to the production of gas from said well and the responsibility to properly plug and abandon said well at such time as production is no longer available.
IT IS FURTHER ORDERED, that Keith Lillich shall record this Order with the Clerk and Recorder of Yuma County.
ENTERED this 6th day of March, 1991, as of February 19, 1991.
OIL AND GAS CONSERVATION COMMISSION
OF THE STATE OF COLORADO
Patricia C. Beaver, Secretary
Dated at Suite 380
1580 Logan Street
Denver, Colorado 80203