|1) Note surface casing setting depth change from 1500’ to 1700’. Increase cement coverage accordingly and cement to surface.
2) Submit Form 42 online to COGCC 48 hours prior to MIRU (spud notice) for the first well activity with a rig on the pad and provide 48 hour spud notice via Form 42 for all subsequent wells drilled on the pad.
3) Provide cement coverage to a minimum of 200' above Niobrara. Verify coverage with cement bond log.
4) Oil-based drilling fluid is to be used only after setting surface casing.
Bradenhead tests shall be performed and reported according to the following schedule and Form 17 submitted within 10 days of each test.:
1) All: Within 60 days of rig release, prior to stimulation. If any pressure greater than 200 psi, must contact COGCC engineer prior to stimulation.
2) Delayed completion: 6 months after rig release, prior to stimulation. If any pressure greater than 200 psi, must contact COGCC engineer prior to stimulation.
3) A post-production test within 60 days after first sales, as reported on the Form 10, Certificate of Clearance.