|IN THE MATTER OF THE PROMULGATION AND ESTABLISHMENT OF FIELD RULES TO GOVERN OPERATIONS IN THE CARETAKER FIELD, WELD COUNTY, COLORADO||Cause No. 469 Order No. 469-2|
REPORT OF THE COMMISSION
This cause came on for hearing before the Commission on May 21, 1990 at 8:30 a.m., in Room 101, State Education Building, 201 East Colfax, Denver, Colorado, after giving Notice of Hearing as required by law, on the verified application of Fina Oil & Chemical Company for an order reaffirming the findings and orders promulgated in Order No. 469-1, and for a further order pooling all interests in the drilling and spacing unit consisting of the E/2 of the NE/4 of Section 12, Township 7 North, Range 60 West, 6th P.M. for production of oil and associated hydrocarbons underlying said unit, pursuant to 34-60-116 C.R.S. as amended.
The Commission finds as follows:
1. That Fina Oil and Chemical Company, as applicant herein, is an interested party in the subject matter of the above-referenced hearing.
2. That due notice of the time, place and purpose of the hearing has been given in all respects as required by law.
3. That the Commission has jurisdiction over the subject matter embraced in said Notice, and of the parties interested therein, and jurisdiction to promulgate the hereinafter prescribed order.
4. That the Commission affirms all findings and rules promulgated by Order No. 469-1 and entered as of February 20, 1990.
5. That the portion of the application requesting the pooling of all interests in the E/2 of the NE/4 of said Section 12 has been withdrawn in writing by the applicant and that no protests to the complete application have been filed.
O R D E R
NOW, THEREFORE, IT IS ORDERED, that all rules established by Order No. 469-1 entered on February 20, 1990 are affirmed.
IT IS FURTHER ORDERED, that the provisions contained in the above order shall become effective forthwith as all parties agreed to be bound by the oral orders of the Commission.
IT IS FURTHER ORDERED, that the Commission expressly reserves its right, after notice and hearing, to alter, amend or repeal any and/or all of the above orders.
ENTERED this day of ,
1990, as of May 21, 1990.
OIL AND GAS CONSERVATION COMMISSION OF THE STATE OF COLORADO
By Dennis R. Bicknell, Secretary
Dated at Suite 380 1580 Logan Street Denver, Colorado 80203