|IN THE MATTER Of THE PROMULGATION AND ESTABLISHMENT Of FIELD RULES TO GOVERN OPERATIONS IN THE MOUNT PEARL FIELD, CHEYENNE COUNTY COLORADO||Cause No. 426 Order No. 426-17|
REPORT OF THE COMMISSION
TO ALL INTERESTED PARTIES AND TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:
This cause came on for hearing before the Commission on August 17, 1987, at 9:00 A.M. in Room 110, State Centennial Building, 1313 Sherman Street, Denver, Colorado, after giving Notice of Hearing, as required by law, on the application of Larry B. Darden for an order amending Order No. 426-11 by modifying the allowable as set forth in Order No. 426-9 for wells located in the N/2 Section 12, Township 13 South, Range 48 West, 6th P.M.
1. Larry B. Darden, as applicant herein, is an interested party in the subject matter of the above-referenced hearing.
2. Due notice of the time, place and purpose of the hearing has been given in all respects as required by law.
3. The Commission has jurisdiction over the subject matter embraced in said Notice, and of the parties interested therein, and jurisdiction to promulgate the hereinafter prescribed order.
4. On January 16, 1987, The Commission authorized Order No. 426-11 to be issued by which production restrictions were placed on wells producing from the Morrow B reservoir and located in the N/2 Section 32, Township 13 South, Range 48 West, 6th P.M. according to the restriction provisions of Order No. 426-9 (corrected). The allowable is based on the formula 400/Test GOR X Test BOPD.
5. Testimony at the time of hearing was insufficient to justify modification of production restriction as requested from wells located in said N/2 Section 32 producing from the Morrow B reservoir; therefore the application should be denied.
NOW, THEREFORE, IT IS ORDERED, that the application of Larry B. Darden requesting modification of production restrictions for wells producing from the Morrow B reservoir and located in the N/2 Section 32, Township 13 South, Range 48 West, 6th P.M., Mount Pearl Field, Cheyenne County, Colorado is hereby denied.
ENTERED this 3rd day of September 1987, as of August 17, 1987.
THE OIL AND GAS CONSERVATION COMMISSION OF THE STATE OF COLORADO
By Frank J. Piro, Secretary