|IN THE MATTER Of THE PROMULGATION AND ESTABLISHMENT Of FIELD RULES TO GOVERN OPERATIONS IN THE MOUNT PEARL FIELD, CHEYENNE COUNTY, COLORADO||Cause No. 426 Order No. 426-11|
REPORT OF THE COMMISSION
This cause came on for hearing before the Commission on January 16, 1987, at 9:00 A.M. in Room 110 State Centennial Building, 1313 Sherman Street, Denver, Colorado 80203, after giving Notice of Hearing as required by law on the verified application of Champlin Petroleum Company for an order to amend Order No. 426-9 (corrected) and include wells located in the NW /4 Section 32, Township 13 South, Range 48 West, 6th P.M. Mount Pearl Field, Cheyenne County, Colorado of production restrictions as provided for by said Order.
The Commission finds as follows:
1. Champlin Petroleum Company as applicant herein, is an interested party in the subject matter of the above-referenced hearing.
2. Due notice of the time, place and purpose of the hearing has been given in all respects as required by law.
3. The Commission has jurisdiction over the subject matter embraced in the notice of the aforesaid hearing, and of the parties interested therein, as well as jurisdiction to promulgate the hereinafter prescribed order.
4. On September 15, 1986, the Commission authorized Order No. 426-9 to be issued which placed a restriction on production on wells located on certain lands in the spaced area of the Mt. Pearl Field and producing form the Morrow Reservoir.
5. Based upon the facts stated in the verified application and the exhibit submitted, and having been heard by the Director as Hearing Officer on January 15, 1987, the Commission should enter an order amending Order No. 426-9 (corrected) and include the wells located in the NW /4 Section 32, Township 13 South, Range 48 West 6th P.M., Mount Pearl Field for production restrictions as provided for by said Order.
6. Williford Energy Company, operator of the wells located in said NW /4 Section 32 has no objection to the inclusion of said lands.
NOW THEREFORE IT IS ORDERED that Order No. 426-9 (corrected) is hereby amended and the provisions of said Order No. 426-9 (corrected) shall henceforth apply to wells located in the following described lands in the Mount Pearl Field, Cheyenne County, Colorado:
Township 13 South, Range 48 West 6th P.M. Section 32: NW /4 IT IS FURTHER ORDERED that the above Order shall become effective forthwith. ENTERED this day of January 1987, as of January 16, 1987.
THE OIL AND GAS CONSERVATION COMMISSION OF THE STATE OF COLORADO
By Frank J. Piro, Secretary