|IN THE MATTER OF THE PROMULGATION AND ESTABLISHMENT OF FIELD RULES TO GOVERN OPERATIONS IN THE SPINDLE FIELD, WELD COUNTY, COLORADO||Cause No. 250 Order No. 250-29|
REPORT OF THE COMMISSION
This cause came on for hearing before the Commission on November 19, 1984 at 9:00 A.M., in Suite 380, Logan Tower Building, 1580 Logan Street, Denver, Colorado, after giving Notice of Hearing as required by law, on the verified application of Amoco Production Co. for an order approving a pilot gas injection project to improve recovery of oil from the Sussex and Shannon reservoirs underlying all of Section 36, Township 2 North, Range 68 West, 6th P.M.
The Commission finds as follows:
1. Amoco Production Co., as applicant herein, is an interested party in the subject matter of the above-referenced hearing.
2. Due notice of the time, place and purpose of the hearing has been given in all respects as required by law.
3. The Commission has jurisdiction over the subject matter embraced in said Notice, and of the parties interested therein, and jurisdiction to promulgate the hereinafter prescribed order.
4. Applicant owns 100% of the working interest in all of the Sussex-Shannon rights in said Section 36 and the State of Colorado is the royalty interest owner. The State Board of Land Commissioners have approved the project.
5. Evidence presented at the hearing indicates that the proposed pilot project to improve recovery of oil from the Sussex and Shannon reservoirs underlying all of Section 36, Township 2 North, Range 68 West in the Spindle Field is necessary to determine the feasibility of such a program on a field wide basis.
6. The project will commence with the injection of dry gas into two central lease wells located in the SW/4 NE/4 and the NE/4 SW/4 of said Section 36.
NOW, THEREFORE, IT IS ORDERED, that the pilot project to improve recovery of oil from the Sussex and Shannon reservoirs underlying all of Section 36, Township 2 North, Range 68 West, 6th P.M., Spindle Field, Weld County, Colorado, by the injection of dry gas into two central lease wells in said section is hereby approved.
IT IS FURTHER ORDERED, that the provisions contained in the above order shall become effective forthwith.
IT IS FURTHER ORDERED, that the Commission expressly reserves its right, after notice and hearing, to alter, amend or repeal any and/or all of the above orders.
ENTERED this 14th day of December : 1984, as of November 19, 1984.
THE OIL AND GAS CONSERVATION COMMISSION OF THE STATE OF COLORADO
By Frank J. Piro, Secretary