|IN THE MATTER OF THE PROMULGATION AND ESTABLISHMENT OF FIELD RULES TO GOVERN OPERATIONS IN THE CAMPANA FIELD, ADAMS COUNTY, COLORADO||Cause No. 243 Order No. 243-7|
REPORT OF THE COMMISSION
This cause came on for hearing before the Commission on September 15, 1986 at 9:00 A.M., in Room 110 State Centennial Building, 1313 Sherman Street, Denver, Colorado, after giving Notice of Hearing as required by law, on the Petition of Compliance filed by Gene Lee, alleging National Petroleum, Inc. with non-compliance with Order Nos. 243-5 and 243-6 and requested remedial action by the Oil and Gas Conservation Commission as stated in the petition.
The Commission finds as follows:
1. Gene Lee, as petitioner herein, is an interested party in the subject matter of the above-referenced hearing.
2. Due notice of the time, place and purpose of the hearing has been given in all respects as required by law.
3. The Commission has jurisdiction over the subject matter embraced in said Notice, and of the parties interested therein, and jurisdiction to promulgate the hereinafter prescribed order.
4. Gene Lee appeared at the time of hearing and presented a statement charging National Petroleum, Inc. with non-compliance of Orders Nos. 243-5 and 243-6.
5. National Petroleum, Inc. was requested to appear at the hearing on September 15, 1986 and present testimony to the Commission concerning said allegations as to non-compliance of said Orders and in addition, why the Commission should not assess a penalty in accordance with 34-60-121 C.R.S. as amended.
6. National Petroleum, Inc. failed to appear at said hearing and the Commission determined that National should be notified by personal service to appear at the hearing scheduled for October 20, 1986. Failure to do so may result in further penalties under 34-60-121 C.R.S. as amended.
NOW, THEREFORE, IT IS ORDERED that National Petroleum, Inc. is hereby ordered to appear at a hearing before the Oil and Gas Conservation Commission on October 20, 1986 at 9:00 A.M., Room 110, State Centennial Bldg., 1313 Sherman Street, Denver, Colorado concerning allegations of Gene Lee for non-compliance with Order Nos. 243-5 and 243-6 and show cause, if any, why penalties should not be assessed as provided for in 34-60-121 C.R.S.as amended.
IT IS FURTHER ORDERED that failure by National Petroleum, Inc. to appear at the above scheduled hearing may result in additional penalties under 34-60-121 (1) C.R.S. as amended. Entered this 6th day of October 1986, as of September 15, 1986.
THE OIL AND GAS CONSERVATION COMMISSION OF THE STATE OF COLORADO
By Frank J. Piro, Secretary