|IN THE MATTER OF THE PROMULGATION AND ESTABLISHMENT OF FIELD RULES TO GOVERN OPERATIONS IN THE HOMBRE, LATIGO, PEORIA, PEORIA NORTH AND PONCHO FIELDS, ADAMS AND ARAPAHOE COUNTIES, COLORADO||Cause No. 237, 233, 226, 239, 238 Order No. 226-18, 233-4, 237-9, 238-5, 239-7|
REPORT OF THE COMMISSION
These causes came on for hearing before the Commission on February 20, 1973 at 9 A.M., in the Auditorium of the C.B.I. Building, 1370 Broadway, Denver, Colorado, as the result of Order Nos. 226-16, 233-3, 237-8, 238-4 and 239-6, which orders, among other things, established production limitations based on gas plant nominations by the operator of the Peoria Gas Processing Plant and further ordered a hearing to be held in February 1973 to review the plans concerning the allocation of gas to said plant.
The Commission finds as follows:
1. That due notice of the time, place and purpose of the hearing has been given in all respects as required by law.
2. That the Commission has jurisdiction over the subject matter embraced in said Notice, and of the parties interested therein, and jurisdiction to promulgate the hereinafter prescribed order.
3. That on July 19, 1972, the Commission Issued the above-mentioned Orders which provided for nominations of gas by the operator of the Peoria Gas Proces-sing Plant to be allocated among the Peoria, Peoria North, Poncho, Hombre, and Latigo Fields and further to limit gas production from each field to meet the requirements of the allocation.
4. That a review of the plans concerning the allocation of gas to said plant indicates that no change is necessary at this time, and that the provisions of the Orders mentioned herein should be continued.
5. That there was no objection to the plans concerning the allocation of gas, nor to the continuance of the provisions of said Orders.
NOW, THEREFORE, IT IS ORDERED, that the provisions of Order Nos. 226-16, 233-3, 237-8, 238-4, 239-6 for the Peoria, Peoria North, Poncho, Hombre and Latigo Fields, Adams and Arapahoe Counties, CoLorado, shall be continued until such time as any interested party requests a hearing be held to review the plans concerning the allocation of gas to the Peoria Gas Processing Plant.
ORDERED this 20th day of February, 1973.
THE OIL AND GAS CONSERVATION COMMISSION OF THE STATE OF COLORADO By Frank J. Piro, Secretary