BEFORE THE OIL AND GAS CONSERVATION COMMISSION
IN THE MATTER OF THE EXEMPTION FROM BONDING ) CAUSE NO. 1
REQUIREMENTS OF RULE 304 OF THE OIL AND GAS )
CONSERVATION COMMISSION RULES AND ) ORDER NO. 1-17 (Formerly 1-115)
REPORT OF THE COMMISSION
This cause came on for hearing before the Commission on March 19, 1991 at 8:30 a.m., in Room 101, State Education Building, 201 East Colfax, Denver, Colorado, after giving Notice of Hearing as required by law, on the request of Delbert Koch to be exempt from the bonding requirements as provided for in Rule 304 for the well Sampson No. 1 located in the SEĽ SEĽ Section 12, Township 3 North, Range 52 West, 6th P.M., Washington County, Colorado.
The Commission finds as follows:
1. Delbert Koch, as applicant herein, is an interested party in the subject matter of the above-referenced hearing.
2. Due notice of the time, place and purpose of the hearing has been given in all respects as required by law.
3. The Commission has jurisdiction over the subject matter embraced in said Notice, and of the parties interested therein, and jurisdiction to promulgate the hereinafter prescribed order.
4. The gas from said well, of low volume, is to be used for domestic purposes on the Koch property.
5. Delbert Koch, as owner of said well, should assume full liability relative to the production of gas from said well in addition to the responsibilities to properly plug and abandon the well at such time as production is no longer available.
6. Security in the individual amount of not less than One Thousand Five Hundred Dollars ($1,500) shall be posted with the Oil and Gas Conservation Commission for the well.
7. Delbert Kock should record this Order with the Clerk and Recorder of Washington County, Colorado.
NOW, THEREFORE, IT IS ORDERED, that Delbert Koch shall post security with the Oil and Gas Conservation Commission in the amount of not less than One Thousand Five Hundred Dollars ($1,500) for operation of the well Sampson No. 1 located in the center of the SEĽ SEĽ of Section 12, Township 3 North, Range 52 West, 6th P.M. Washington County, Colorado.
IT IS FURTHER ORDERED, that Delbert Koch shall assume full liability relating to the production of gas from said well and the responsibility to properly plug and abandon said well at such time as production is no longer available.
IT IS FURTHER ORDERED, that Delbert Koch shall record this Order with the Clerk and Recorder of Washington County.
ENTERED this 27th day of March, 1991, as of March 19, 1991.
OIL AND GAS CONSERVATION COMMISSION
OF THE STATE OF
Patricia C. Beaver, Secretary