BEFORE THE OIL AND GAS CONSERVATION COMMISSION
OF THE STATE OF
IN THE MATTER OF THE EXEMPTION FROM ) CAUSE NO. 1
BONDING REQUIREMENTS OF RULE 304 OF )
THE OIL AND
GAS CONSERVATION COMMISSION ) ORDER NO. 1-13 (Formerly 1-107)
RULES AND REGULATIONS, WELD )
REPORT OF THE COMMISSION
This cause came on for hearing before the Commission on August 20, 1990 at 8:30 a.m., in Room 101, State Education Building, 201 East Colfax, Denver, Colorado, after giving Notice of Hearing as required by law, on the request of John Walden to be exempt from the bonding requirements as provided for in Rule 304 for the well Walden No. 1 located in the SW¼ NE¼ Section 33, Township 12 North, Range 61 West, 6th P.M., Weld County, Colorado.
The Commission finds as follows:
1. John Walden, as applicant herein, is an interested party in the subject matter of the above-referenced hearing.
2. Due notice of the time, place and purpose of the hearing has been given in all respects as required by law.
3. The Commission has jurisdiction over the subject matter embraced in said Notice, and of the parties interested therein, and jurisdiction to promulgate the hereinafter prescribed order.
4. The gas from said well, of low volume, is to be used for domestic purposes on the Walden property.
5. John Walden, as owner of said well, should assume full liability relative to the production of gas from said well in addition to the responsibilities to properly plug and abandon the well at such time as production is no longer available.
6. Security in the individual amount of not less than One Thousand Dollars ($1,000) shall be posted with the Oil and Gas Conservation Commission for the well.
7. John Walden should record this Order with the Clerk and Recorder of Weld County, Colorado.
NOW, THEREFORE, IT IS ORDERED, that John Walden shall post security with the Oil and Gas Conservation Commission in the amount of not less than One Thousand Dollars ($1,000) for operation of the well Walden No. 1 located in the center of the SW¼ NE¼ of Section 33, Township 12 North, Range 61 West, 6th P.M. Weld County, Colorado.
IT IS FURTHER ORDERED, that John Walden shall assume full liability relating to the production of gas from said well and the responsibility to properly plug and abandon said well at such time as production is no longer available.
IT IS FURTHER ORDERED, that John Walden shall record this Order with the Clerk and Recorder of Weld County.
ENTERED this 22nd day of August, 1990 as of August 20, 1990.
OIL AND GAS CONSERVATION COMMISSION
OF THE STATE OF
Dennis R. Bicknell, Secretary