|Search Results - 4 record(s) returned.
|Conditions of Approval
|Operator will ensure the wellbore beyond the unit boundary setback is physically isolated and is not completed. In the Operator Comments on the Form 5A the operator will (1) report the footages from the section lines of the bottom of the completed interval, (2) describe how the wellbore beyond the unit boundary setback is physically isolated, and (3) certify that none of the wellbore beyond the setback was completed.
|Bradenhead tests shall be performed according to the following schedule and the Form 17 submitted within 10 days of each test:
1) Within 60 days of rig release and prior to stimulation and
2) If a delayed completion, 6 months after rig release and prior to stimulation.
3) Within 30 days after first production, as reported on Form 5A.
If a bradenhead test reports a surface casing pressure greater than 200 psig stimulation is not allowed until the Engineering Supervisor has been consulted.
|1) Submit Form 42 electronically to COGCC 48 hours prior to MIRU (spud notice) for the first well activity with a rig on the pad and provide 48 hour spud notice via Form 42 for all subsequent wells drilled on the pad.
2) Comply with Rule 317.j. and provide cement coverage from TD to a minimum of 200' above Niobrara and from 200’ below Shannon to 200’ above Sussex. Verify coverage with cement bond log.
3) Oil-based drilling fluid is to be used only after all fresh water aquifers are covered.
|Operator acknowledges the proximity of the non-operated listed wells. Operator agrees to: provide mitigation option 1 or 2 (per the DJ Basin Horizontal Offset Policy) to mitigate the situation, ensure all applicable documentation is submitted based on the selected mitigation option chosen, and submit a Form 42 (“OFFSET MITIGATION COMPLETED”) stating that appropriate mitigation occurred and that it has been completed, prior to the hydraulic stimulation of this well.
05-123-11075, MAYEDA, JOHN Y. 2
05-123-10814, POWELL 1
05-123-10290, SERAFINI GAS UNIT 1
05-123-11570, REGNIER FARMS B UNIT 1